Sell Your Products Online
The web is now the place to be found, with 4 out of 10 Australians buying products online at least once a month. Don’t let your customers get what they want elsewhere.
eCommerce Web Design
eCommerce websites come in all shapes and sizes, from selling a single product through to large customised online shopping cart solutions.
PerthWeb specialises in ecommerce web development to create fully featured systems that are perfect for clients who want simple management of a retail website, but still also be able to easily customise and expand into the future. Starting from $5400 inclusive of GST, our eCommerce Website Package is the complete solution to selling your products online, but it is also very extensible and can be completely customised to your business’ individual requirements.
PerthWeb have an ecommerce web design solution no matter what your budget. We talk to you about your business’ individual needs before suggesting a tailored solution that is the right fit for you. Give us a call today and get selling online!
The eCommerce Website Package
PerthWeb’s eCommerce Website Design Package is what you need to get your business and product range online and start generating digital sales. The key our ecommerce websites is flexibility – whether you sell one product or one thousand products, you can rest easy knowing that your website will be an investment in the growth and success of your business. Our ecommerce website solutions include a content management system for you to take full control of managing your products, orders and customers, credit card payment facilities and complete online security.
All PerthWeb’s websites are custom developed by our in-house team of online experts and are designed to work beautifully on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
The package includes
eCommerce Online Shopping Cart
And much more…
- A product catalogue, shopping cart and online payment system with WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce platform for your online business
- Coupon management for offering discounts and rewards to your customers
- Built in customer account management
- A variety of shipping management options are available, such as flat rate shipping, free shipping and shipping by region
- A tool for adding and managing news articles
- A general contact form to further encourage website visitors to get in contact
- Links to social media profiles
- A training session with our team
- Testing across all recent browsers including compatibility with smart devices
- Google Analytics to track the performance of the web site
- SSL certificate and payment gateway licensing for the first year
- WordPress optimised web site hosting for 1 year, including 20 email boxes ($199 per year after this), & a free .com.au domain name for the web site
Common add-on options include:
- Advanced shopping cart features – Integrated wishlists, gift certificate management, brands management, generation of PDF invoices and packing slips, product recommendation engine, customised product shipping management, integration of accounting systems … The possibilities are endless. Talk to PerthWeb about additional features specifically for your business, ensuring you have the perfect solution to take your business to the next level
- Custom shipping routines – If your business has non-standard shipping calculation requirements or weight is an important factor in calculating your products shipping rates, talk to PerthWeb about an integrated solution that’s right for you
- Magento Enterprise E-Commerce Web Site Solution – this powerful eBay owned shopping cart solution is great for large retail sites, with a comprehensive range of inbuilt features & a wide variety of add-ons allowing it to talk to accounting systems like MYOB & Xero.
Do you have a product range, but you’re not yet ready to take payments for your products online? Or do you have only a small product range and need a boutique solution? PerthWeb have the perfect system for you! Contact us about how we can get you online today.
Display your range of products in a fully featured product catalogue, including category and product listings view, with the ability for customers to see a description page for each product, including product details such as the product name, a gallery of photos, a product description and related products.
The product catalogue is the ideal solution to showcase your business to your customers and encourage them to browse your range and get in contact with you. You can also optionally offer a product enquiry form for your customers to reach out about specific products.
PerthWeb’s product catalogue can be expanded into a full shopping cart in the future, as well as extended with many of the features available for the full eCommerce Package.
Online Quote Builder Tool
Do you have variable a pricing matrix, or want to encourage wholesale customers to get your best price for a bulk order. That’s where the Online Quote Builder Tool comes in! Using the product catalogue and a quoting “cart” style system, customers can make an enquiry about multiple products, with the ability to specific all the standard product information, such as quantity and colour and size variations, and submit the order as a quote. There is no requirement at advertise your prices and no upfront payment by the customer, just all the information you need to build a relationship with your customer.
The Online Quote Builder Tool can also convert the quote into an order, allowing the customer to pay online when then pricing has been determined.
Single Page Shopping Cart
To you have only a small range of products that, like an ill-fitting suit, don’t really benefit from a full ecommerce solution?
PerthWeb can create a simplified online shopping cart experience for your customers, with single product page showcasing a single product or a list of products in detail. You still get all the benefits of a shopping cart, with customers able to add the item to the cart, checkout and pay for the products online as they would with a full ecommerce solution.
The Single Page Shopping Cart can be expanded into a full ecommerce solution in the future, as well as extended with many of the features available for the full eCommerce Package.
It’s so easy to get started
To get your site created all you need to provide is your logo, text for the web site, and any photos. If you’re short of photos, we even include stock photography in the price.
PerthWeb make building affordable web sites with results easy! Contact PerthWeb today for more information on Small Business Web Sites.
Start your Journey
Want to Drop By?
Fantastic! We’ll put the kettle on!
100 Parry Street,
Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm