WOOCOMMERCE SHOPPING CART PACKAGE
This solution from PerthWeb provides businesses with a cost effective shopping cart that allows them to sell products online and easily update their own products via a password protected administration area on the web site. The solution can support 1000s of products and be extended in many ways including integration with accounting software. This solution is usually sold as a complete package including a web site and shopping cart from $4999 including GST, but it can also be added to an existing web WordPress web site from $2499 inclusive of GST. For clients with a smaller number of products we also offer our Woocommerce Simple Shopping Cart from $999 including GST.
Shopping cart PACKAGE features:
- Utilises the popular WordPress Content Management System & Woocommerce Shopping Cart solution, and includes documentation & hands on training
- Includes a high impact responsive (mobile friendly) web site design including up to 15 pages of general (non-product) content, stock photography, and a contact form for general web site queries
- Supports the display of 1000s of products, which may be navigated by category or via key word search, and purchased online through PayPal or other payment solutions
- An administration system which allows you to manage general web page content, add/edit/delete categories and products, view client & order details, manage shipping rules, & much more
- Includes Google Analytics with goal tracking to monitor web site performance & visitor behaviour to help ensure the best results from your web site
- Includes 1 year of hosting with Web Click, PerthWeb’s own hosting company, and which is optimised for WordPress performance (the yearly cost is $299 after the first year)
Common Add-Ons include:
- Social Media Integration to cross promote the web site
- Pricing comparison site integration (ie. Google shopping or getprice.com.au) to further the advertising reach of your site
- MailChimp mailing list to stay in touch with clients
- Digital Marketing campaign to promote your site & obtain high Google visibility
- Accounting system integration for MYOB or Xero (more platforms are available)
Customised features to suit your business are also available!
Secure online Payments
Automated credit card payment is through a payment gateway company such as PayPal (which only requires a regular bank account), Paystream (which requires a merchant account with your bank), or through one of the bank provided payment solutions such as ANZ eGate or CBA Commweb. See https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-seller-fees for PayPal fees. Other payment gateway fees vary, contact PerthWeb for more information.
Search Engine Friendly CATALOG
The shopping cart is specifically tailored for maximum search engine visibility, making it much easier for visitors to find your products
Want to Drop By?
Fantastic! We’ll put the kettle on!
333B Charles St, North Perth, Western Australia, 6006
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm