MAGENTO E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
MAGENTO E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
For large retail clients PerthWeb also offer the popular open source shopping cart Magento. Magento is an eBay owned company and is used by over 200,000 businesses worldwide, including companies such as Nike, Harper Bazaar, & the North Face.
It has a wide variety of “out of the box” features including eBay integration, loyalty programs, and multi-store & multi-site functionality. Third party developers have also extended the software through the release of additional modules, including support for major accounting software packages such as MYOB and Xero.
This solution is usually sold as a complete package including a web site and shopping cart from $5999 including GST. For small business clients who want an easy to manage shopping cart PerthWeb instead recommends the Woocommerce Shopping Cart.
Shopping cart PACKAGE features:
- Utilises the popular & powerful Magento e-commerce solution, and includes documentation & hands on training
- Includes a high impact responsive (mobile friendly) web site design including up to 15 pages of general (non-product) content, stock photography, and a contact form for general web site queries
- Supports the display of 1000s of products, which may be navigated by category or via key word search, and purchased online through PayPal or other payment solutions
- An administration system which allows you to manage general web page content, add/edit/delete categories and products, view client & order details, manage shipping rules, & much more
- Includes Google Analytics with goal tracking to monitor web site performance & visitor behaviour to help ensure the best results from your web site
- Includes 1 year of hosting with Web Click, PerthWeb’s own hosting company (the yearly cost is $599 after the first year)
Common Add-Ons include:
- Social Media Integration to cross promote the web site
- Pricing comparison site integration (ie. Google shopping or getprice.com.au) to further the advertising reach of your site
- MailChimp mailing list to stay in touch with clients
- Digital Marketing campaign to promote your site & obtain high Google visibility
- Accounting system integration for MYOB or Xero (more platforms are available)
Customised features to suit your business are also available!
Secure online Payments
Automated credit card payment is through a payment gateway company such as PayPal (which only requires a regular bank account), Paystream (which requires a merchant account with your bank), or through one of the bank provided payment solutions such as ANZ eGate or CBA Commweb. See https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-seller-fees for PayPal fees. Other payment gateway fees vary, contact PerthWeb for more information.
Why not consider Magento for your e-commerce solution? Contact PerthWeb today!
Want to Drop By?
Fantastic! We’ll put the kettle on!
333B Charles St, North Perth, Western Australia, 6006
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm